Kolak Pisang is easy to make and we usually make it in Ramadhan. Or you can make it for your dessert on special event or when you have some friends come over for lunch or dinner. You just need coconut milk and palm sugar then you can fill it with banana, pumpkin, sweet potato, cassava and anything similar that you like.
- 4 frozen banana (in Indonesia, you can use fresh banana)
- 200 gr pumpkin
- 500 gr palm sugar
- 100 gr sugar
- 1 pandan leaf
- 1 tsp salt
- 1.000 ml water
- 600 ml coconut milk
- Boil water, sugar and banana for about 1 hr. Add pumpkin and cook until tender.
- Add palm sugar and pandan leaf. Cook again.
- Then add salt and coconut milk. Let it boiled.
- Ready to serve.
MARTABAK MANIS OVOMALTINE
Source : Pawonike
– 125 gr self raising fluor
– 25 gr sugar
– 1/4 sdt salt
– 175 ml water
– 1/2 sdt dry yeast
– 2 eggs
– 1/8 sdt baking soda
1. Mixed ingredients A (except dry yeast) using whisk until smooth, add dry yeast, mixed well, closed with plastic wrap and let it for about 2 hrs.
2. Whisk egg, then add baking soda from ingredients B into batter then mixed well.
3. Preheat pan using medium heat. Pour batter into pan then reduce heat. Cook using very low heat. When some hole form, spread sugar on it and put the lid on. Continue cooking until well cooked.
4. Set aside and put on cutting board. Half it. When it still hot, basting it with margarine and spread meises and ovomaltine. Put it all together.
5. Ready to serve.