I got this recipe from my friend’s blog “pawonike“. This special bread is still moist even you let it until the next day.
50 gr glutinous rice flour
50 ml boiled water
Put in small bowl, mixed together, then set aside.
200 ml cool water
100 gr butter
1 tsp salt
100 gr sugar
15 gr powder milk
500 gr bread flour
11 gr dry yeast
1/8 st bread improver
1. Put into a bowl bread flour, powder milk, dry yeast, bread improver, sugar. Make a small hole in the middle then put butter and eggs inside. Knead those ingredients until springy.
2. Put cool water inside bit by bit and knead again until stretchy. Then put the mixture of glutinous rice flour and boiled water. Knead again.
3. Set aside and cover the dough with dry clothes or plastic wrap for about 30 minutes-1 hour or until the dough double in size.
4. Using your fist, punch dough down. Then take around 40-50 gr of dough and make a small ball. Set aside for about 10 minutes.
5. Form any shape you like, I just make round shape and put nuttela and banana inside. Put in a pan that already polish with canola oil or margarine. Then cover it again with dry clothes for about 30 minutes.
6. Preheat oven 180’C. Before put the those dough into the oven. Polish the top of the dough with egg yolk and I put some chocolate sprinkles.
7. Put in the oven until golden brown about 20 minutes.
8. Put in the cooling rack.
9. Ready to eat