How to make amris skin ?
100 gr plain flour
1 tsp salt
250 ml fresh milk
1 tbs butter, melted
margarine for basting
- Shift flour into a large bowl. Add salt. Make a circle then put egg into it and stir it in one direction until all mixed well.
- Add milk bit by bit, until the mixture smooth.
- Add melted butter.
- Set aside the mixture for about 30 minutes. Covering with the plastic lid or plastic wrap.
- Basting the pan with margarine. Heat it.
- Put 1 mixture spoon, flat it like you make crepe.
How to make it ?
Filling Ingredients :
4 pieces Smoked beef, cut into small pieces
100 gr Grated cheddar cheese
4 eggs, boiled and cut into small pieces
1 egg, whisk
250 gr breadcrumbs
1/2 ltr canola oil for deep fry
- Spread the skin, fill in smoked beef, egg and grated cheese. Fold like envelope. Set aside. Do until all the skin run out.
- Dye risoles into egg whisk, then put into breadcrumbs.
- Put in the fridge for about 1 hour or more. Or you can keep in the fridge for about 1-2 weeks.
- Deep fry until the color change into golden brown.
- Ready to serve.