- 275 gr chicken mince
- 200 ml fresh milk
- 4 slices bread
- 2 eggs white
- 75 gr breadcrumbs
- 2 tbs sago flour
- 2 tbs mayonaise
- 1 tbs fish sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, whisk
- Heat up the steamer.
- Soak bread into the milk. Add remaining ingredients except sago flour. Mixed well.
- Add sago flour gradually.
- Put nugget mixture into the pan.
- Steam until set. You can use skewer test. It is set if there is no mixture sticky to the skewer.
- Heat up oil in a deep fried pan.
- Roll the nugget into the egg, then roll it into the breadcrumbs.
- Deep fried until golden brown and crisp.
- Ready to eat
Note: you could save the remaining nugget in the fridge for about 1 week or you could save it in the freezer if you want to save it much longer.