For all green tea lover, this cake would
7 egg yolks
100 ml canola oil
100 ml fresh milk
75 gr plain flour
25 gr matcha green tea
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp soda kue
7 white eggs
159 gr sugar
1/4 tsp cream of tar-tar
How to Make:
1. Preheat the oven 160?. Sifter the flour, matcha green tea, baking powder and soda kue. Add canola oil and fresh milk. Mix well then add egg yolk one by one. Mix again until becoming a paste.
2. Using the electric mixer, mix together white eggs, sugar and cream of tar-tar until it stiff.
3. Pour part B into part A and mix well slowly using the spatula.
4. Pour the batter into the chiffon pan. Then bake in the oven for about 1 hr.
5. After it done, try to put the skewer into the cake and it finished when the skewer come out clean. Put the cake upside down and let it cool.