Nasi Kuning Manado is one Indonesian food from city called Manado – North Sulawesi.
Nasi Kuning Manado
Nasi Kuning (Yellow Rice)
For complete recipe Nasi Kuning (Yellow Rice)
Bakwan Jagung (Corn Fritter)
For complete recipe Bakwan Jagung (Corn Fritter)
Semur Daging dan Tahu
- 300 gr beef
- 2 cloves shallot, thinly slices
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly slices
- 1 cm ginger
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp palm/coconut sugar
- 4 tbs sweet soy sauce
- 1 tomato
- 800 ml water
- 2 tbs oil
- Preheat oil. Stir fry shallot, garlic and belacan until the fragrant come out.
- Add beef. Cook until the colour change.
- Add salt, pepper, palm sugar and sweet soy sauce., garam, merica bubuk, gula merah, dan kecap manis. Aduk rata.
- Add coconut milk and tomato. Cook again for about 5 minutes.
- Add water. Cook until the sauce becoming thick.
- 500gr Tuna (I used tuna in a can)
- 2 lemongrass
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 150 ml coconut milk
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 3 cloves Shallots
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 chilli
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbs sugar
- Stir fry grounded ingredients, lemongrass, ginger and kaffir lime leaves.
- Add tuna and mixed well. Reduce heat and continuously stirring it until dried.
500gr potatoes, thinly slices
- Wash it until the water come clear.
- Deep fried until crisp.
- 250 gr Red Chilli
- 100 gr Hot Chilli
- 400 gr Shallots
- 100 gr garlics
- 1 kg tomatoes
- Salt, Sugar to taste
- 1 tsp Chicken Powder
- Vegetable Oil
- Put red chilli, hot chilli, garlic, tomatoes and shallot in a blender. Blend it, don’t have to be smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan. Pour chilli mixture into it.
- Cook until change colour and oil come out. Add sugar, salt and chicken powder.
- Cook again for about 5 minutes.
- Ready to serve.