Don’t know what to say but i missed this kind of food, which called Ketupat Sayur. I usually eat it for breakfast when i was in Jakarta. Me and my husband bought it near my office at bus shelter Kuningan. I really missed it 🙁 My mom usually made it for Christmas or Lebaran. It’s a special food for us. Now I tried to make it by myself. And the taste is not so bad, my husband told me it was a blast 🙂 He never dissapointed me, my cooking always a blast for him. Thanks dad 🙂
250 gr beef
400 ml coconut milk + 600 ml water
salt and sugar to taste
1/2 squash, cut thin slices
20 green beans, cut thin slices
1 carrots, cut thin slices/stick shape
1. Ground all ingredients except beef and coconut milk.
2. Boiled beef until half tender
3. Stir fry grounded ingredients until fragrance come out then pour it into boiled beef.
4. Add all vegetables and coconut milk and cook until beef and vegetables tender.
5. Ready to serve with rice cube, opor ayam/telur and crackers.