- 150 gr rice flour
- 100 gr plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 300 ml coconut milk
- 300 ml water
- 1 tsp baking powder
200 ml coconut milk
100 gr palm/coconut sugar
1/2 tsp salt
- Boil coconut milk and water mixture, set aside and let it warm.
- Mix plain flour, rice flour, salt and egg. Pour coconut milk gradually. Mix well. Then clap batter with your palm for about 20 minutes. Let it for 30 minutes.
- Add baking powder. Mixed well.
- Preheat serabi pan.
- Pour batter in the pan. Let it until the hole come out. Reduce heat and put the lid on. Continue cook for about 5-10 minutes or until set.
- Sauce : Boil coconut milk, palm sugar, pandan leaf and salt.
- Serabi ready to serve, pour sauce on top.