Cafe 2 Twenty Four – Belmont located in Belmont area. It’s found at the opposite of Belmont Forum. I went there with some of my beautiful ladies friends who likes to taste new cafe in town. We grabbed a table inside which is quite enough. I’ve been tempted with their mega shake. I’m bit afraid that it’s gonna be too sweet for me but surprisingly it’s not like what I thought. Everything about the food was so good, beautiful taste. They had gorgeous presentation and very fresh. We spent almost half day there, from dropping our kids at school until pick up time, lol. From coffee to lunch time.
I recommend you to pay a visit to Cafe 2 Twenty Four – Belmont.
For Cafe 2 Twenty Four – Belmont Cafe Two Twenty Four – Belmontcomplete menu, you can see at Zomato . See also their FB Page
Cafe 2 Twenty Four – Belmont
7:00 am – 3:00 pm weekdays (7:30 am – 3:00 pm weekends)
224 Cloverdale Avenue, Cloverdale, Perth, WA
Still hunting for cheesy cake recipe like i bought before. This time my friends mbak Hesti gave me the recipe. Even it’s still not the same with it but this cheesy chiffon cupcake is so yummy. Thanks for the recipe mbak Hesti 🙂
Cheesy Chiffon Cupcake
– 110 gr white eggs
– 55 gr sugar
– 5 gr maizena/corn flour
– 40 gr egg yolks
– 36 gr water
– 36 gr canolla oil
– 50 gr plain flour
– 24 gr cheese powder (i used grated cheddar cheese)
– 40 gr cheddar cheese, cut diced
– 1/4 sdt salt
- Preheat oven 325C/160C.
- Put egg yolks, water, canolla oil and salt in a big bowl. Mixed well using whisk. Add plain flour and cheddar cheese grated. Mixed well.
- In another bowl, mixed white eggs and sugar using hand mixer. Reduce the speed, add corn flour and mixed well. Turn off the mixer.
- Gently fold in 1/3 of the egg whites mixture into the egg yolks mixture. When everything well combine then gently fold in the 1/2 of the remaining egg whites mixture. Lastly, fold in the remaining egg whites mixture. (Note: This stage took some times and patient and practice. Make sure all the egg whites mixture well combine with the egg yolks mixture without breaking the egg whites. Little egg whites left will cause a big hole in the cake during baking. And, over mixing will cause it hardly rise during the baking.)
- Fold in the cheese cubes into the mixture and pour it into cup liner with 3/4 height. Put in cupcake/muffin pan.
- Put in the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
I love to have banana at home for my boy lunch box. And I love banana actually 🙂 so no wonder if i always bought banana almost every week.
2 cups self-raising flour
3/4 cup caster sugar
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 large (200gr) banana, mashed
2. 59g eggs, lightly beaten
125g butter, melted, cooled
- Preheat oven 180′. Prepare muffin/cupcake pan, put the cupcake patty cases inside the pan.
- Combine ingredients into a large bowl. Using an electric mixer beat on low speed until combined; increase speed to medium and beat for about 1 minute or until there are no lumps. Do not over beat.
- Divide mixture into prepared patty cases.
- Put into oven and cooked for about 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
One of our friends had a new comer in their family. I think about making baby theme cupcakes for them. And ta…ra….ra……those cupcakes are ready just in time. I made vanilla cupcake for the base of cupcakes.
Quick Mix Basic Cupcakes
1 3/4 cups self-raising fluor
3/4 cup caster sugar
2/3 cup milk
2x59g eggs, lightly beaten
125g unsalted butter, melted, cooled
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven 180 degree.
- Combine ingredients into a large bowl. Using an electric mixer beat on low speed until combined, increased speed to medium and beat for about 1 minute or until there are no lumps. Do not over beat.
- Divide mixture into prepared patty cases. And put in the oven for about 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow cupcakes to cool before finishing with the garnished.