What I made for my lazy weekend????
Pisang goreng Pasir ala my lil kitchen
- 2 tbs plain flour
- 2 tbs self raising flour
- 200 ml water
- 2 tbs sugar
- 4 lady finger bananas
- 100 gr breadcrumbs
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Mix all ingredients except banana in a medium bowl. Cut banana half size then dye it into flour mixture. After that dye it again into breadcrumbs.
- Fried it until golden brown.
- Ready to serve.
I love to have banana at home for my boy lunch box. And I love banana actually 🙂 so no wonder if i always bought banana almost every week.
2 cups self-raising flour
3/4 cup caster sugar
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 large (200gr) banana, mashed
2. 59g eggs, lightly beaten
125g butter, melted, cooled
- Preheat oven 180′. Prepare muffin/cupcake pan, put the cupcake patty cases inside the pan.
- Combine ingredients into a large bowl. Using an electric mixer beat on low speed until combined; increase speed to medium and beat for about 1 minute or until there are no lumps. Do not over beat.
- Divide mixture into prepared patty cases.
- Put into oven and cooked for about 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.