Another simple recipe from my kitchen and this menu never failed my family. Hubby and kiddos love it so mucho mucho. They said it’s even better than K** 🙂 Oh boys….you made my day *kisskiss* So if don’t have any idea for lunch or din din just make this crunchy fried chicken 🙂
Ayam Goreng Tepung Crispy
- 1/2 Chicken, cut into small pieces
- 3 Garlic, crushed
- 250g Plain flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- Marinade chicken with garlic and salt for 1 hour or better overnight.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Mix plain flour with salt and pepper in a big bowl. And whisk the egg in another bowl.
- Roll it into plain flour then dip into egg and roll it again into plain flour and when you roll it for the second time try to pinch it a lil bit.
- Deep fry it until golden brown and crunchy.
- Ready to serve with tomato, barbecue or hot chilli sauce.