What’s so simple, refreshing and easy peasy lemon squeezy to make for this summer? Yes, Ice Lemon Tea! Here we are now, trying ice lemon tea recipe in my lil kitchen 🙂
ICE LEMON TEA
2 large lemons
1 1/2 cups sugar
2 black tea bags
Cut lemon in a half and squeeze it using lemon squeezer to make lemon juice. Combine lemon juice and sugar in a medium saucepan with 1/2 cup water and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Lower heat and simmer 2 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
Steep the tea bags in 4 cups of boiling water, covered, for 5 minutes. Then remove tea bags. Stir in syrup, 4 cups cold water, and ice cubes.
– 125 gr self raising fluor
– 25 gr sugar
– 1/4 sdt salt
– 175 ml water
– 1/2 sdt dry yeast
– 2 eggs
– 1/8 sdt baking soda
1. Mixed ingredients A (except dry yeast) using whisk until smooth, add dry yeast, mixed well, closed with plastic wrap and let it for about 2 hrs.
2. Whisk egg, then add baking soda from ingredients B into batter then mixed well.
3. Preheat pan using medium heat. Pour batter into pan then reduce heat. Cook using very low heat. When some hole form, spread sugar on it and put the lid on. Continue cooking until well cooked.
4. Set aside and put on cutting board. Half it. When it still hot, basting it with margarine and spread meises and ovomaltine. Put it all together.
5. Ready to serve.
One of our friends had a new comer in their family. I think about making baby theme cupcakes for them. And ta…ra….ra……those cupcakes are ready just in time. I made vanilla cupcake for the base of cupcakes.
Quick Mix Basic Cupcakes
1 3/4 cups self-raising fluor
3/4 cup caster sugar
2/3 cup milk
2x59g eggs, lightly beaten
125g unsalted butter, melted, cooled
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven 180 degree.
Combine ingredients into a large bowl. Using an electric mixer beat on low speed until combined, increased speed to medium and beat for about 1 minute or until there are no lumps. Do not over beat.
Divide mixture into prepared patty cases. And put in the oven for about 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Allow cupcakes to cool before finishing with the garnished.