REcipe by: REvina
500 gr macaroni
250 gr butter/margarine
1/4 kg shallot
400 gr can tuna
200 ml chicken stock
salt and pepper
1/2 tsp nutmeg
250 ml milk
100 gr shredded cheese ( I forget to use it :))
Put margarine/butter, onion and shallot into pan.
Then put tuna, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mixed well.
Add Macaroni, milk and chicken stock.
Bring to boil. Add eggs, and continue cook.
Ready to serve.
I really love to make this kind of pudding. My boys love it too. Very simple but yummy mummy 🙂 It was a last bite left when i took those photos.
1 pack of white agar-agar (available at Asian groceries)
200 gr dark cooking chocolate
1/2 cup of sugar
800 ml water
500 ml milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbs corn flour (mixed with a bit of milk)
1/2 cup of sugar
- Boil water in a pan while melted the chocolate in a microwave for about 1 minutes.
- Pour agar-agar and sugar, bring to boil again.
- Pour the chocolate into the pan and stir until all mixed well.
- Pour it into pudding pan. Better if you strain it while you put into the pudding pan.
- Put in the fridge until set.
- To make Vla : put all the ingredients into pan (except corn flour), when it boiled then low the heat and put the corn flour into the pan. Stir it fast until all mixed well and becoming lumpy.
Got the independence day virus spreading in foodie blog, I make this puding to follow foodie blogger celebrating our Independence day on August 17. Hope the spirit of red and white are represented in my photo 🙂
1 pack agar-agar bubuk (you can find in Asian grocery)
200 gr white cooking chocolate
1 ltr milk
red colouring food
- Put milk and agar-agar into the pan, then stir over until agar-agar dissolved.
- Chop the chocolate and mix it with 3 tbs milk. Put in the microwave for about 1 minute until it melted.
- Pour it into boiled milk.
- Divide into 2 parts. Put red food colouring into one part.
- Put the red part first into pudding pan. Then after about 2-3 minutes, pour the white part into pan.
- Pour some strawberry thick and rich topping on top of it.
- Ready to serve.