Pepper Lunch – Willetton is another branch from Pepper Lunch franchise in Western Australia. It’s quite new compare to other branch. This restaurant is my family favorite one. My family is a hot food lover that’s why they are crazy about this place. And the cooking experiences here is worth to try. It’s similar with Korean bbq but in mini version. So the food come in a hot plate. Raw meat like chicken, beef slices/beef steak and salmon come in a hot plate then you cook them very fast. Eat very careful as the they becoming very hot at the first.
Find their menu on Zomato if you want to see before you go for a visit. They had a lot of hot plate menu variation.
Southlands Boulevarde, Shop GD 18-19, 45 Burrendah Boulevard, Willetton, Canning, Perth, WA
9 am – 5.30 pm
Still hunting for cheesy cake recipe like i bought before. This time my friends mbak Hesti gave me the recipe. Even it’s still not the same with it but this cheesy chiffon cupcake is so yummy. Thanks for the recipe mbak Hesti 🙂
Cheesy Chiffon Cupcake
– 110 gr white eggs
– 55 gr sugar
– 5 gr maizena/corn flour
– 40 gr egg yolks
– 36 gr water
– 36 gr canolla oil
– 50 gr plain flour
– 24 gr cheese powder (i used grated cheddar cheese)
– 40 gr cheddar cheese, cut diced
– 1/4 sdt salt
- Preheat oven 325C/160C.
- Put egg yolks, water, canolla oil and salt in a big bowl. Mixed well using whisk. Add plain flour and cheddar cheese grated. Mixed well.
- In another bowl, mixed white eggs and sugar using hand mixer. Reduce the speed, add corn flour and mixed well. Turn off the mixer.
- Gently fold in 1/3 of the egg whites mixture into the egg yolks mixture. When everything well combine then gently fold in the 1/2 of the remaining egg whites mixture. Lastly, fold in the remaining egg whites mixture. (Note: This stage took some times and patient and practice. Make sure all the egg whites mixture well combine with the egg yolks mixture without breaking the egg whites. Little egg whites left will cause a big hole in the cake during baking. And, over mixing will cause it hardly rise during the baking.)
- Fold in the cheese cubes into the mixture and pour it into cup liner with 3/4 height. Put in cupcake/muffin pan.
- Put in the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
Last week I was had a picnic at the park with some friends. Didn’t know yet what to bring, until the last day I choose to make amris. Already prepared it in the morning before the day. But at night, when I went for shopping, I met one of my friend who will come to the park tomorrow and she said she want to bring risoles, the same as me 🙁 Wow, should made another food, I decided to bake some bread. I remember the bread that was posted by mbak Hesti from Hesti Kitchen. It’s really challenging me. And some of my friends ever asked me to bring banana chocolate bread that I ever posted here. I would make bread with the same filling but different in bread recipe. And I made roti sobek as well with cheese, chocolate and choco cheese filling. And for the banana bread I made with different shape with the one that I ever made before.
Recipe by mbak Hesti
400 gr bread flour (high protein flour)
200 gr plain flour
120 gr castor sugar
1 sachet dry yeast
2 tbs milk powder
3 egg yolks
1 tsp salt
75 gr margarine
300 ml warm water
Banana, chocolate sprinkles, grated cheese
Mix dry yeast and 150 ml warm water in a glass, and set aside for about 15 minutes
Put into a bowl bread flour, powder milk, sugar. Make a small hole in the middle then put margarine and egg yolks inside. Knead those ingredients until springy. This time I used spiral mixer tool.
Put warm water and dry yeast mixture inside bit by bit and knead again until stretchy.
Set aside and cover the dough with dry clothes or plastic wrap for about 30 minutes-1 hour or until the dough double in size.
Using your fist, punch dough down. Then take around 40-50 gr of dough and make a small ball. Set aside for about 10 minutes.
Form any shape you like and put the filling inside. Put in a pan that already polish with oil or margarine. Then cover it again with dry clothes for about 30 minutes.
Preheat oven 200’C. Before put the those dough into the oven. Polish the top of the dough with egg yolk and I put some grated cheese.
Put in the oven until golden brown about 20 minutes.
Transfer to the cooling rack.
- Ready to eat
you could find the original recipe here.
Please enjoy it as all my friends enjoy it so much 🙂