Nasi Kuning Komplit
Nasi Kuning (Yellow Rice)
For complete recipe Nasi Kuning (Yellow Rice)
Telur Balado (Spicy Egg)
6 eggs, boiled
- 6 shallots or 1 red onion
- 1/2 cup fresh ground red hot chilies
- 1 tsp terasi (dried shrimp paste)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 2 bay leaves
1. Grind shallot and terasi, combine with fresh ground red chilies.
2. Stir fry the grounded spices, bay leaves and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant.
3.Keep stirring until well mixed. Then add boiled egg and season with sugar and salt, mixed well. Remove from the heat.
Mie Goreng (Fried Noodle)
For complete recipe Mie Goreng (Fried Noodle)
Perkedel Kentang (Potato Cakes)
For complete recipe Perkedel Kentang (Potato Cakes)
Sambal Goreng Kentang
2 potatoes, cut into small dice cube.
2 cm galangal
2 bay leaves
2 sdm sweet soy sauce
salt, palm sugar and sugar
200 ml coconut milk
100 ml water
4 cloves shallots
5 cloves garlics
9 red chili
- Heat the pan. Put grounded ingredient, galangal, bay leaves, lemon grass and stir fry until the flavour come out.
- Fried potatoes.
- Put the fried potatoes into the pan. Cook for about 10 minutes then pour coconut milk, bring to boil.
- Pour the water into the pan, and let it dried.
- Ready to serve.