Brownies Kukus Putih Telur
(Source: Ny. Liem)
- 750 ml white eggs
- 375 gr sugar
- 20 gr cake emulsifier
- 275 gr plain flour
- 75 gr chocolate powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp vanilli extract
- 200 gr Dark Cooking Chocolate
- 250 ml canola oil
150 gr Dark Cooking Chocolate (or you can use meises)
- Prepare steamer and baking pan.
- Using electronic mixer, mix egg whites until the bubble come out then add sugar and cake emulsifier. Continue mixing until hard peak form.
- Add ingredient II gradually. Then add ingredient III, mix slowly using spatula.
- Pour half batter into baking pan.
- Steam for about 20 minutes then add ingredient IV, flatten then pour remaining batter on the top and steam again for about 25-30minutes.
- Using skewer test to check whether it’s already cook or not. Try to put the skewer into the cake and it finished when the skewer come out clean.
- Set aside and let it cool.
- Cut into pieces and ready to serve.