Classic Marble Cake
- 5 eggs
- 125 gr sugar
- 1 tsp emulsifier
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 150 gr plain flour
- 15 gr maizena/corn flour
- 15 gr milk powder
- 100 gr margarine, melted
- 50 gr vegetable/canola oil
- 1-2 tsp mocha paste
- Preheat oven 180’C. Prepare round pan with 20cm diameter, bast with margarine and flour. Set aside.
- Mix plain flour, corn flour and milk powder.
- Using electric mixer, mix egg, sugar, vanilla extract and flour mixture until thick (all in one method).
- Mix melted margarine and canola oil then pour into batter gradually. Stir until all mixed well and homogeneous.
- Take 100ml batter and add mocha paste. Mixed well.
- Pour batter into pan, then pour mocha batter on the top.
- Make marble pattern using fork/satay skewer/toothpick.
- Oven for about 30-45 minutes.
- Take out from the pan as soon as possible so the cake not shrink.