What’s so simple, refreshing and easy peasy lemon squeezy to make for this summer? Yes, Ice Lemon Tea! Here we are now, trying ice lemon tea recipe in my lil kitchen 🙂
ICE LEMON TEA
- Cut lemon in a half and squeeze it using lemon squeezer to make lemon juice. Combine lemon juice and sugar in a medium saucepan with 1/2 cup water and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Lower heat and simmer 2 minutes. Cool to room temperature.
- Steep the tea bags in 4 cups of boiling water, covered, for 5 minutes. Then remove tea bags. Stir in syrup, 4 cups cold water, and ice cubes.
- Ready to serve.
MARTABAK MANIS OVOMALTINE
Source : Pawonike
– 125 gr self raising fluor
– 25 gr sugar
– 1/4 sdt salt
– 175 ml water
– 1/2 sdt dry yeast
– 2 eggs
– 1/8 sdt baking soda
1. Mixed ingredients A (except dry yeast) using whisk until smooth, add dry yeast, mixed well, closed with plastic wrap and let it for about 2 hrs.
2. Whisk egg, then add baking soda from ingredients B into batter then mixed well.
3. Preheat pan using medium heat. Pour batter into pan then reduce heat. Cook using very low heat. When some hole form, spread sugar on it and put the lid on. Continue cooking until well cooked.
4. Set aside and put on cutting board. Half it. When it still hot, basting it with margarine and spread meises and ovomaltine. Put it all together.
5. Ready to serve.