Still hunting for cheesy cake recipe like i bought before. This time my friends mbak Hesti gave me the recipe. Even it’s still not the same with it but this cheesy chiffon cupcake is so yummy. Thanks for the recipe mbak Hesti 🙂
Cheesy Chiffon Cupcake
- Preheat oven 325C/160C.
- Put egg yolks, water, canolla oil and salt in a big bowl. Mixed well using whisk. Add plain flour and cheddar cheese grated. Mixed well.
- In another bowl, mixed white eggs and sugar using hand mixer. Reduce the speed, add corn flour and mixed well. Turn off the mixer.
- Gently fold in 1/3 of the egg whites mixture into the egg yolks mixture. When everything well combine then gently fold in the 1/2 of the remaining egg whites mixture. Lastly, fold in the remaining egg whites mixture. (Note: This stage took some times and patient and practice. Make sure all the egg whites mixture well combine with the egg yolks mixture without breaking the egg whites. Little egg whites left will cause a big hole in the cake during baking. And, over mixing will cause it hardly rise during the baking.)
- Fold in the cheese cubes into the mixture and pour it into cup liner with 3/4 height. Put in cupcake/muffin pan.
- Put in the oven and bake for about 20-25 minutes.