Still using the same recipe with the one i used here, but without any filling.
Roti Manis Sobek
(Source : Pawonike)
50 gr glutinous rice flour
50 ml boiled water
Put in small bowl, mixed together, then set aside.
200 ml cool water
100 gr butter
1 tsp salt
100 gr sugar
15 gr powder milk
500 gr bread flour
11 gr dry yeast
1/8 st bread improver
1. Put into a bowl bread flour, powder milk, dry yeast, bread improver, sugar. Make a small hole in the middle then put butter and eggs inside. Knead those ingredients until springy.
2. Put cool water inside bit by bit and knead again until stretchy. Then put the mixture of glutinous rice flour and boiled water. Knead again.
3. Set aside and cover the dough with dry clothes or plastic wrap for about 30 minutes-1 hour or until the dough double in size.
4. Using your fist, punch dough down. Then take around 75 gr of dough and make an oval shape. Set aside for about 10 minutes.
5. Stacking in a row into a pan that already polish with canola oil or margarine. Then cover it again with dry clothes for about 30 minutes.
6. Preheat oven 180?C. Before put the those dough into the oven. Polish the top of the dough with egg yolk.
7. Put in the oven until golden brown about 20 minutes.
8. Put in the cooling rack.
9. Ready to eat
It’s one of my family member’s favorite snack 🙂 I’m so so so drooling to see that pic. Found the recipe in a box of dry yeast called saf-instant, with a little bit modification from me.
(Source: saf-instant dry yeast box)
250 ml water
50 gr butter
75 gr sugar
25 gr milk powder (adding by me)
2.5 gr baking powder
7.5 gr salt
500 gr bread flour
11 gr dry yeast
1/4 tsp bread improver (adding by me)
Because I used breadmaker, just put all ingredients in order (liquid first then solid ingredients). Choose dough menu and start.
After the dough ready, make a ring shape. First make a round shape then pin in the middle.
Heat the oil in the pan.
Fry it in the hot oil until golden brown.
Put some icing sugar in the plate.
Roll the doughnut into the icing sugar.
Or you can just shake some icing sugar on the doughnut like the one in the picture.
Ready to serve.
I ever posted this kind of food here. This time i make gudeg komplit, it’s mean gudeg with egg, opor ayam (chicken with coconut milk), tofu and cassava leaves. I made a bit of change since i was teached by my mother in law who had lots of experiences in making gudeg. Her gudeg is so delish.
500 gr jackfruit
250 gr meat
10 bay leaves
400 ml coconut milk (you can mixed with some water if you don’t want to use much coconut milk)
To be grind:
- 9 shallots
- 6 cloves garlics
- 3 tsp coriander seeds
- 5 candlenuts
- 250 gr palm/coconut sugar
- salt and sugar
Put all the ingredients. Arrange the bay leaves and galangal in the bottom, because we need to cook in a long time. Try not to stir it a lot. Cook with low heat. And cook until the texture is dry.
Last night my friend show this kind of food in her Facebook. It’s really mouthwatering. Thanks God, I had some cassava leaves and tuna in can in my fridge. I cooked it this arvo. Had a yummy, delicious, awesome dinner today with tuna stir fry with cassava leaves and hot rice 🙂 It’s really simple to cook, just need about 10 minutes to be ready in your table. If you love veggie, you must try it!
1 pack cooked cassava leaves
1 can tuna
1 clove shallot
2 cloves garlic
4 hot chili, thin slice
salt and sugar to taste
- Ground shallot and garlic.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Put the grounded ingredients and thin slice chili into it.
- Add the cassava leaves and tuna, cook until the color change.
- Add sugar and salt to taste.
- Ready to serve.
If you use raw cassava leaves, you might add some water into it.