Beef bone soup is one of my kiddos favorite. Even my youngest one who are fussy eater, he could ate this a lot. It’s just simple, looks like a bit of oxtail soup. But I make a bit modification in it.
500 gr beef bone
1 star aniseed
salt and pepper to taste
1 whole carrot
1 whole celery stalk
2 cloves shallot
5 cloves garlic
1 celery stalk, cut into small pieces
2 carrot, cut into small pieces
celery leaf cut into small pieces
1. Make broth: Bring to boil beef, whole carrot, whole celery stalk and potato until beef tender.
2. Put all the ground ingredient, cardamoms, star aniseed and cloves.
3. Put into the pot small carrot and celery stalk. Cook for about 20 minutes.
4. Put salt and pepper to taste.
5. Put in a bowl, garnish using celery leaf and fried shallot.
6. Ready to serve.