Always feel lazy in saturday morning, but I had to prepare breaky for all the family members. And of course not cereal again and again coz every morning on weekdays we always had it 🙂 I decided to make a simple breakfast. Had some meat ball soup left over from a day before, I make a porridge with the soup and added some boiled egg and cakwe on the top of it. Here is the meatball soup recipe:
2 garlics, salt and pepper.
Boiled the rice with the soup until it formed a porridge. Add celery and green onion. Serve it with boiled egg and cakwe cut into small pieces. It’s better to add some fried shallot and crackers/krupuk.
How to make amris skin ?
100 gr plain flour
1 tsp salt
250 ml fresh milk
1 tbs butter, melted
margarine for basting
- Shift flour into a large bowl. Add salt. Make a circle then put egg into it and stir it in one direction until all mixed well.
- Add milk bit by bit, until the mixture smooth.
- Add melted butter.
- Set aside the mixture for about 30 minutes. Covering with the plastic lid or plastic wrap.
- Basting the pan with margarine. Heat it.
- Put 1 mixture spoon, flat it like you make crepe.
How to make it ?
Filling Ingredients :
4 pieces Smoked beef, cut into small pieces
100 gr Grated cheddar cheese
4 eggs, boiled and cut into small pieces
1 egg, whisk
250 gr breadcrumbs
1/2 ltr canola oil for deep fry
- Spread the skin, fill in smoked beef, egg and grated cheese. Fold like envelope. Set aside. Do until all the skin run out.
- Dye risoles into egg whisk, then put into breadcrumbs.
- Put in the fridge for about 1 hour or more. Or you can keep in the fridge for about 1-2 weeks.
- Deep fry until the color change into golden brown.
- Ready to serve.
300ml Fresh Milk
1 pack Jackfruit (cut in small pieces)
2 Avocado (drawstring with spoon)
1000ml Young Coconut Juice
Sweet condensed milk
Put all ingredients altogether in a large bowl and ready to serve 🙂
Had to think about Indonesian Beverages for following event in Indonesian foodblogger group on Facebook. And here I am with my es Doger 🙂 Had a party in the scorching hot summer day. I thought it’s one of the best thing I could had to cool down my day. Please enjoy our exotic es Doger!!!
125 ml coconut milk
100 gr sugar
1/4 cup rose syrup
1 pack fermented cassava
1/2 cup pearl sago porridge
2 pack young coconut juice
1. Bring to boil coconut milk and sugar. Set aside until it’s cool.
2. Mixed it with shaved ice, young coconut juice and rose syrup. Put in the fridge for about 1-2 hours.
3. Put in a glass, pearl sago porridge, fermented cassava and the mixture above.
4. Ready to serve.