It’s another variation of chiffon cake. I love all kind of chiffon cake, it’s so moist and tender. When you eat the first bit, then you can’t stop until it’s gone 🙂
7 egg yolks
75 ml canola oil
150 ml coconut milk
50 gr plain flour
100 gr black glutinous flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp soda kue
7 white eggs
200 gr sugar
1/4 tsp cream of tar-tar
How to Make:
1. Preheat the oven 160′. Sifter the flour, black glutinous flour, baking powder and soda kue. Add canola oil and coconut milk. Mix well then add egg yolk one by one. Mix again until becoming a paste.
2. Using the electric mixer, mix together white eggs, sugar and cream of tar-tar until it stiff.
3. Pour part B into part A and mix well slowly using the spatula.
4. Pour the batter into the chiffon pan. Then bake in the oven for about 1 hr.
5. After it done, try to put the skewer into the cake and it finished when the skewer come out clean. Put the cake upside down and let it cool.